Donnerstag, 5. März 2015

El campamento

On saturday together with my brother and his 'camping group' I participated in a Camp in a forest high up the mountains. I think the group I was in consisted of more or less than 20 persons which I didn't know before and I have to admit, that At first I was a little afraid but also very excited, because I didn't know any of them, but luckily that changed really quickly. Everybody was really nice and open, so I didn't need much time to integrate myself and find new friends. 

El sábado fui a un campamento en un bosque de los montañas con mi hermano y su grupo del campamento. Creo que  en total fuimos un grupo de más o menos 20 personas que no conocía, pero eso cambió muy rápido. Al principio estaba algo asustada, pero también emocionada.Todos fueron muy amables y abiertos así que fue muy sencillo integrarme y encontrar nuevos amigos.

Since the Camp found place high up the mountains, we had to climb for 2-3 hours, which by the way, was pretty exhausting, but at the end I would say that all the efforts got paid off, when we arrived. 

Como el campamento era en la parte alta de la isla, tuvimos que caminar por la montaña entre 2-3 horas. Fue algo duro, pero valió la pena cuándo llegamos. 






During the day and most of the night we played a lot of funny games to improve our confidence and help us to get to know each other a little better.  

Durante el día y la noche jugamos a muchos juegos divertidos para mejorar la confianza y para lograr conocernos mejor. 

Our night we spent together with another 'camping group' that was a little younger than us, in a little hut. 


Por la noche dormimos en un refugio junto a otra parte del grupo de gente algo más pequeña.



On Sunday we climbed up the highest mountain of Grand Canary and unfortunately you won't see the amazing view I had, because stupid little me forgot her camera in her rucksack (of course!), so I can't show you any pictures. I'm sorry!

El domingo caminamos por la montaña más alta que se llama Roque Nublo pero por desgracia se me había olvidado la cámara en la mochila (claro), así que no puedo mostrar ninguna foto. Lo siento.

BUT at least I had a great weekend. ❤️ 

PERO al menos pasé un gran fin de semana. ❤️

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen