Dienstag, 28. April 2015

The last two weeks

Hello everyone!
I totally forgot to mention that last week my exchange partner arrived in Grand Canary and is now back home. In exactly one week I have to go back to Germany and I'm kinda really looking forward to it, since I will finally see my family and my friends, but on the other hand I really don't want to leave the island.  It makes me sad to know that I have to leave all my canarian friends and family that I have learned to love the last three month so much. The time just went by way too quickly!




Since the last few days didn't happen anything special, I will end this post with a random photo I took the last day. 

Ps: Tomorrow there will be another blog post about my camp last weekend. 

Holaa!
Olvidé contarles que la semana pasada mi compañero del intercambio llegó a Gran Canaria y ya está en casa. En una semana tengo que volver a Alemania. Por un lado tengo muchas ganas de finalmente ver a mi familia y mis amigos, pero por otro lado no quiero dejar la isla. Me entristece saber que tengo que dejar a mi familia y mis amigos canarios a los que he aprendido a querer en estos últimos tres meses. Definitivamente, el tiempo ha pasado volando.

Como los días pasados no pasó nada especial, voy a terminar este post con una foto que saqué el último día. 

Ps; Mañana hay otro post del campamento del fin de semana pasado. 







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen